Germany - Berlin, Alexanderplatz
ALEA 101: SHOPPING - WORKING - LIVING
At the foot of Berlin’s TV tower in the vibrant neighbourhood of Alexanderplatz, one of the busiest retail locations in the capital, ALEA 101 is being created. When it is completed in the spring of 2014 ALEA 101 will be a commercial and residential building in a class of its own. Elegant, flexible and modern. Ideally located with excellent transportation connections. With breath-taking views over the historical heart of the German capital. A green building, which will be assessed according to internationally recognised certification systems for sustainable buildings (BREEAM, DGNB) and has already been awarded a Gold pre-certificate by the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB).
ALEA 101 was designed as a 30-metre-high stand-alone cube with five floors and a basement. Of the approximately 19,000 sqm gross floor space, some 10,000 sqm will be dedicated to retail and restaurants from the basement through to the second floor. Already about 90% of this space has been rented to well-known companies such as TK Maxx, AktivSchuh, Olymp & Hades and Vapiano (status quo 09/2012).
On the third and fourth floors of the distinctive solitaire there is 3,200 sqm of high-quality office and residential space available. Of this, approximately 1,600 sqm will be accounted for by well-appointed and flexible offices which can either be rented in part or in its entirety. ALEA 101 offers tenants the opportunity to introduce tailor-made office solutions with all contemporary office layouts, configurations and furnishing possibilities. Individual and distinctive yet economical and space efficient. In addition to the benefits this unique urban location brings with it, the future tenants of the 14 apartments ranging between 65 sqm and 185 sqm will enjoy upscale finishings, dedicated spaces in the underground parking garage, comfortable loggias with wooden floors and an inner courtyard designed by landscape architects.
ALEA 101 - FACTS & FIGURES
- Retail: basement to 2nd floor, 10,000 sqm, approx. 90% already let
- Office: 3rd and 4th floors, 1,600 sqm, may split in up to 4 units from 220 sqm
- Residential : 3rd and 4th floors, 14 apartments from 65 sqm to 185 sqm
- Located directly next to the TV tower
- Spectacular views of the town hall, royal palace and park
- Excellent transportation connections – for example just 20 minutes with the Airport Express to the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport
- High-quality lifts, foyers and staircases
- Landscaped inner courtyard – a quiet oasis amid the urban jungle
- Dedicated spaces in the underground parking garage
- Offices and apartments ready for occupation in spring 2014
- Green building: BREEAM and DGNB certifications