Redevco completes leasing urban mixed-use development Le 31 in Lille
October 16, 2020
Paris, October 13, 2020 – Redevco has attracted Decathlon City and Team Break to complete the leasing of Le 31 in Lille. This innovative mixed-used project in the heart of the city, is now fully let and will open in Spring 2021.
Decathlon City, the French sporting goods retailer, and Team Break, the escape room specialist, perfectly fit the ‘31 community’. The purpose of this latest example of urban regeneration is to meet the demands of the new lifestyles that arise in society and to bring a new dynamic into Rue de Béthune.
The 25,000 sqm. large-scale redevelopment project, including its own parking, will offer a mix of leisure & entertainment activities, street food, streetwear, a hotel, and (co-)working spaces. The offer of Le 31 has been carefully curated in order to create an iconic ‘3.0 mixed-use scheme’ with the ability of developing into a platform beyond a traditional commercial area and the aim to build a solid and sustainable community.
- A 25,000 sqm. urban refurbishment in the historical city center of Lille
- A latest generation, mix-used scheme covering 2,400 sqm. of retail, 1,700 sqm of street food, 5,200 sqm. of leisure, 8,000 sqm. of (co-) working spaces, a four-star hotel with 120 rooms, and 600 parking spaces
- A mix of strong, innovative, and complementary concepts and brands: Citadium (streetwear), Climb Up (climbing activities), Decathlon City (sports), Fitness Park (fitness), Grand Scène (food), Okko Hotels, Team Break (escape games), Wojo (coworking)
- A connected community of brands, partners, and visitors
- A fully redeveloped property with a stunning facade