Total leasing area
Refurbished C&A store in Berlin-Steglitz
The commercial building in the heart of the south-western Berlin district dates back to 1956 and has been – both internally and externally – refurbished and brought up to modern standards in 2013 and 2014. The alterations have created a corner building of imposing presence with a generously opened facade towards the streets at the front and side of the building. In combination with a three-storey, partially glazed extension the already existing forecourt now has a strong link to Schloßstraße, Berlin-Steglitz’s high street. The extension provides approx. 380 m² of additional sales floor space. At the front of the square roughly 180 m² of the ground floor have been divided off for a café of the tenant Thoben’s Backwaren. In addition to the extension and the re-design of the building the complete shell and the roof have been architecturally and energetically modernised and refurbished and the cooling system has been updated.