Redevco respects your privacy. For this reason and based on current legislation (GDPR), Redevco has implemented a high standard of data protection, which complies with applicable law. With this privacy statement, Redevco aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data. Redevco urges you to read this statement, and familiarise yourself with its content. This privacy statement may change from time to time and we advise you to regularly check our website to find the most recent version of the applicable privacy statement.
For your convenience and clarity you can download the translations of the Redevco Privacy Statement Customers below:
Privacy Statement Customers English
Privacy Statement Customers Dutch
Privacy Statement Customers French
Privacy Statement Customers German
Privacy Statement Customers Spanish
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority). You can contact our Group Compliance Officer, Albert Weenink via email: [email protected]